Monday, November 28, 2011

Weird Weather

Besides enduring a very wet early fall, we've now been experiencing unseasonably warm weather. Now, I'm all for mild temperatures, but post-Thanksgiving days shouldn't post temperatures nearing 70 degrees in Maryland. The summer clothes have been put away. I'm ready for my fall clothes. I don't know how to dress me comfortably. I don't know how to dress the kids so they don't get sick. Blah, blah, blah.

After we picked up Jilly from her preschool program today, we went for a walk on the Patuxent Branch Trail that connects Columbia to Savage.

Jilly always loves looking out at the water...

Jess is pretty interested in it too...

Love this picture of the girls walking/running together...

One of several self portraiture attempts...these just get worse and worse...

Jilly is still a climber...

One last attempt for a self portrait...

I love that the girls are now old enough for me to let them both walk and not bother with the stroller for, well, strolls. If I'm out for exercise, they still both get thrown in the stroller, but for some fun outdoor time, I can set them free!

No comments: