Monday, August 1, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

A friend of mine, Jen, made these adorable pillow case dresses for her daughter and I thought they looked like a fun and adorable (not to mention simple!) project to make for Jillian. Two years+ later I finally got around to sewing one up for Jillian today during Jessica's nap. Jilly was not thrilled (and by not thrilled, I mean she wanted NOTHING to do with it), but I was pretty impressed with how simple and quick it was to make. Next time I'll make one for Jessica. Because she isn't THREE years old, LOL.

Here are some bribed pictures of Jilly tolerating modeling it.



3 comments:

Fake Aunt Jen said...

I guess it's just not silky or sparkly enough for ms. jilly? She cracks me up! But I do have a recollection of HATING an outfit when I was four.

Jen said...

Despite the grumpy model, you did a great job! I love the multi-colored stripes!

Brenna said...

Maybe Jilly just needs a bedazzler to glue some gems on there! very cute dress, mel!