Friday, August 12, 2011

County Fair

As has become custom, we made our annual visit to the county fair yesterday. The weather was just beautiful, and despite a non-sleeping, crabby, teething 11 month old, we had a nice time.

Jillian went on a pony ride first thing, then we checked out the animals, had some ice cream, climbed on the tractors, and of course, rode some rides (yay for Jillian being 36" tall this year!).

And here are some pictures of our adventure...









My favorite part was that we all got to ride the ferris wheel together! Here are some attempted self-portraits from said ride, LOL.



1 comment:

Karin said...

Cute pics! Looks like it was a fun time.

Just wanted to thank you again for the Sam's Club GC...I emailed you my mailing info.

I caught a cold a few days ago so this definitely brightened up my day!