Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cop Out Collage

I've wanted to take Jillian to Assateague for a while now, and figured that May would be a pretty good time to do it. So we packed up and headed to Ocean City yesterday, hit the beach in the afternoon, stayed at my aunt's place (thank you Aunt Betsy!), and went to Assateague this morning. There were no horses to be spotted while we were there, though we did signs of them (poop and hoofprints). This being Jessie's first beach experience, I took lots of pictures. And...here they are!

2 comments:

Scotty said...

Mel, you need to go to the Virginia side of Assateague through Chincoteague, there are horses aplenty there

Casy Schweickart said...

Great pictures!!! I would love to go to the beach this year but they would probably mistake me for a whale and toss me back in. LOL