Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mom Brain...A Funny Story

Last night Jessie slept great! Like, through-the-night great. And I woke up feeling all refreshed and awesome. I got up early with her, around 6:45am, and got her ready for church. Then I got me ready. Then I helped Jillian get ready. We had a light breakfast and walked out the door on time.

When I got to church, I noticed some paint on my jeans. You know, pink spray paint from the race car bed reinvention. And I wondered why I painted in my good jeans, since I only have two pairs that fit me. That was the end of that pondering. After church, we ran into Target for a couple things, and while walking back to the car, I felt a breeze. It was at this point that I realized that I was wearing my OLD jeans (and I was smart enough to paint in OLD jeans). These old jeans have a nice hole in the crotch area too. Awesome....

2 comments:

Tara said...

LOL I just hope nobody at church was looking at your crotch area to actually notice that hole.

Jen said...

Nice. :)