Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I've never been much into 'actual' spring cleaning. But I'm starting to feel the need to organize. We pared down some things last year when prepping for the baby, but I still feel like we have TOO MUCH STUFF. Still. So what did I do? I made a list. And what a list it is!

In my free time (hahahahaha!), I've been chipping away at the list. I've started cleaning out the garden area, and we're expanding it from last year's. I helped John hang the gutter that got just about torn off with the snow and wind this winter. I cleaned, and I mean CLEANED, the bathroom in our basement. I'm starting to work in the cat laundry room; sewed and hung curtains yesterday. The list is daunting.... But I can't wait to get these projects done!!

And I've been knitting at night after the kids are in bed. By the time I finish the scarf I'm making for me, it'll definitely be too warm to wear it. I'm working on Mother's Day presents now, too.

Jessica is eating Cheerios. And LOVES them!!

Jillian has her last ballet class tomorrow. She has really enjoyed the class. She started gymnastics two weeks ago, and does best on the balance beam and bars. I can tell she has a hard time taking firm direction from her coach, but I think it's really good for her. I hope she ends up liking it!

That's what's going on around here. We haven't had too much exciting stuff going on, just trying to stay sane and stay on some semblance of a schedule. Oh yeah, and I can't wait for warmer weather to show up and stick around.

Pictures next time...I promise!

No comments: