Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter = Snow

It's that time of year again. Snow time. And while I do enjoy the white stuff, I feel like we got enough last year to last us for a while. So now that we've had a decent snow, like eight or ten inches (however much actually fell...), I'm ready for some warmer weather.

This snow was a pretty one, but geesh was it ever heavy to shovel!!



I didn't take many pictures of Jillian playing yesterday, because I was, well, shoveling. But today we went out while Jessica napped in her crib (HOORAY!) and I got a few pics of Jilly playing.







After yesterday's shoveling snow play, the girls played on their matching but not matching blankets.


And Jillian modeled her new ballet shoes, that we picked up for the class she's starting on Monday!!

No comments: