Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW!

It snowed last night. Not tons, but just enough for a little girl to play in. I wasn't sure exactly how to manage with a four month old too, but by a strange twist of events, John was home most of the day today, so he played with Jillian for the most part outside, and I merely made an appearance to take some pictures.


After Jillian came in, warmed up, and had some hot cocoa, I found myself taking pictures of a happy (for a change...) baby. And Jillian wanted in on that action. Of course.

Soon enough, those cute little gums will have teeth poking through. Sooner rather than later, I hope, for all of our sakes...

I think this would have been the best picture, but Jillian moved. Shocker.

Both girls happy.

Silly girls!

2 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

Beautiful girls.

Brenna said...

WOW is Jessica getting big! So sweet, both of them!