Friday, January 28, 2011

Free Portraits

When we had our Christmas pictures taken at Target, they signed me up for some program. You know the kind...you buy it for $10, but save about the same amount that day, and get coupons, etc. in the future, blah, blah, blah. One of the perks was a $50 certificate for portraits at a future visit.

Last week we went in to get pictures taken for Jillian's third birthday, and Jessica's first solo pictures.

I must say that for the price, Target does a great job. And these were the best, since I had a coupon for $3.99 portrait sheets. All our portraits were FREE with the certificate. What a deal!!!





5 comments:

Casy Schweickart said...

Those are GREAT!! The girls are so cute and I love the one with the two of them. The one with all of you girls together looks wonderful.

emk said...

I spent way too long wondering why Jillian's dress had an E on it. Thank goodness Seth walked by and told me it was an upside-down 3!!!!

Melissa said...

What great pictures! And Emily, thanks for sharing since I was wondering the same thing!

melaniet42 said...

Good job Seth! I probably should have mentioned that Jillian was totally uncooperative and wouldn't smile when holding the three correctly. But she sure did like holding it the wrong way! I got prints of that picture, because that is SO Jillian...

Party of Nine said...

These are so beautiful! I love Jessica's open mouth laugh/smile! She has so much personality already :)