Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

We only do family pictures once a year, Christmas time. Mostly for our Christmas cards. This year we scheduled our pics for a weekend when Josh was with us. The pics of the kids turned out great! Target (though crowded) did a great job with the photos again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our family picture, but since it's the feature of our Christmas cards, I won't share it yet.


I've knitted two gifts already, have two more in progress, and have bought gifts for most everyone else on the list. One more "main" gift to buy, and I think John and I may not exchange gifts and splurge on a new television instead. I can't stand going to stores after Thanksgiving, so I try to get the shopping done before then. Looks like we're on track to do just that!!

2 comments:

emk said...

YES! It kills me when people ruin the surprise of the Christmas card picture in advance! I now can remain eager to receive your card! ;-)

Casy Schweickart said...

Those are so sweet. ;0)