Monday, October 18, 2010

More Randomness

Just some stuff that's been going on around here...

Jillian is potty training well. She has had her first poop on the potty (much awaited) and goes on short outings wearing her big girl underpants instead of a diaper. She even went to church and Sunday school yesterday diaperless!

Jessica is sleeping longer, like five to six hours in her first stretch of sleep. Bummer that she spends an hour or two shrieking in the evening before bedtime, but I guess it tires her out.

I *heart* wine. I totally missed beer while I was pregnant, but I'm on a wine kick right now. Even went to the Trader Joe's in DC yesterday to stock up. And isn't this THE coolest re-usable bag you've ever seen?


Anyhow, baby's awake, so I guess that's all for now. Toodles!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hurray for sleep and hurray for VINO!