Thursday, September 16, 2010

Randomness

I have a feeling that a lot of my blog posts for a while will be pretty random...

This past weekend, Jillian got a special treat and was allowed to help wash the work van, aka, she got to play in some wa-wee (water)!



This picture makes me ask the obligatory question, "How many Tindales DOES it take to wash a van?".

Then of course, we have the Jilly-jumping-in-puddles pictures.


Followed by Jillian hamming it up for the camera for a change...

My mom bought Jillian a new dinosaur, Rex from "Toy Story". Jillian clearly understands how the food chain works.

And lastly, what kind of new mom would I be without posting pictures of a sleeping baby???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care if it's random...I loved every picture!
Congrats again! Jessie certainly is beautiful.

Lisa