Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beach: Then and Now

My mom and I escaped to the beach for a couple days this week. John can never get away from work in June, so we usually go in August. I figured that I would be in no mood to spend time outside come this August, so June it was. We weren't there long, but it was a nice stay and we got all the important stuff in: Grotto Pizza, Royal Treat sundaes, Gus & Gus hot dogs and fries, more Grotto Pizza, Funland, and of course, the beach.



And just for fun, I thought I'd compare last year's Funland pictures to this year's.









4 comments:

Emily said...

love the then and now! what a difference!

Brenna said...

too cute...it makes me want to go to funland and ride in those swing-y thingys.

Denise said...

Funny to see how much of a daredevil she was a year ago even! Great comparison shots! Glad you had fun!

Party of Nine said...

AW! What a difference a year makes!!! She's growing up so fast...good thing there's another one right behind her :) I hope you are feeling well! We love Grotto's, too, and always make a point to get to Marty's Playland ;)