Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dusting Off the Cobwebs

Sounds about right. We've been around. Not getting into too much exciting stuff, though. We're being pretty low key right now. The weather has been hit or miss (mostly miss, though, with cooler temps and RAIN) so that's limited our outdoor time. I've been kind of stressed out lately; money's been tight, husband's company has been relatively busy, but receivables are S-L-O-W to come in. And with this whole pregnancy and placenta previa issue, all of my typical stress relieving methods have been taken away. Stress + pregnant = lazy, apparently.

So here's a smattering of what we've been into over the last week.

Jilly has spent a lot of time playing. I mean really PLAYING. She'll spend hours playing with her Noah's ark, or her dollhouse with her dinosaurs, or her barn.


I did get to the awesome thrift store in Hillandale earlier in the week (thanks, Mom!) and picked up some fun stuff for Jillian: a new "nightie", a pink leotard, a Candyland board game, a stacking peg board, a Disney princess book, and a pair of pom-poms. All for the whopping total of $6.31!! Here she is showing off some of her new stuff.




And we got a great video of the cute one jamming out like a rock star!

4 comments:

Emily said...

the ballet leotard is AH-dorable!!

Casy Schweickart said...

She is a cutie! I totally understand disappearing acts in the blog world. I've been kinda hit or miss on that one myself. ;0)

Tara said...

Looks like you came across some great finds!! I hope things turn around for you regarding weather, finances and pregnancy. You look so cute in your belly picture but I thought you were further along.

Party of Nine said...

Love the peg board...good finds! All of a sudden Jillian looks older (not a baby)!!! That first picture of her is adorable.

I always feel like when I am pregnant that I will be like that forever. But then you are holding your sweet newborn and everything is so much better! Hang in there, girl. Remember "This too shall pass!"