Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tot School


Without a doubt I've been completely less motivated than usual over the past couple weeks. But here's a little of what we've gotten into.

Jillian learned how to peel those eggs she dyed before Easter.

Jillian has gotten a chance to try out her Do-A-Dot markers that I ordered off Amazon with my SwagBucks. Woohoo! For months I've thought these are awe-some, but of course my little one doesn't share my level of enthusiasm. Though she doesn't hate them...



We've spent some time outdoors enjoying the springtime weather!

Finishing up with the letter "R", we did a stArt (story + art) project around Jillian's "Rainbow Rob" book. I saw this craft on a blog or two over the last several weeks (I can't remember which one...). Jillian again, was not as enthused as I was. She was much more interested in eating the fruit loops than gluing them on the rainbow. So I pulled out the Do-A-Dot markers. And that worked for a little while.




We went walking and birding.


Jillian learned about how her feet smell after wearing shoes without socks. EW.

We spent lots of time singing together about the Itsy Bitsy Spider, too. Jilly's getting much better about intentionally coloring specific parts of pictures!

And the most fun? Jillian has been making faces lately...and they are freakin' adorable!

Join up with some Tot School fun over at 1+1+1=1!

7 comments:

Brenna said...

great stuff...love the rainbow and cereal game!

emk said...

Dude-- she is so ready to go play Bingo with that "dobber"!

sbswtp said...

great pictures:)

Giggly Girls said...

Very cute!

And the stinky feet lesson is an important one to learn. LOL

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Love the face in the last one! So cute! My two really enjoy the dot markers, hang on to them, I bet she'll like them more as she gets older.

By the way - congrats! You are the winner of the Little Tikes TotSports Adjustable Basketball Hoop over at my blog. I sent you an email, please reply to accept your prize!

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Whoops. I somehow linked your blog to my name in that last comment! Anyway this is the right link.

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Hi! I love your website. I host a link up party called TOT TUESDAYS every Tuesday where people share their recipes, crafts and activities for toddlers. I’ve also currently got a giveaway for a Mother Earth scarf at the moment. I hope you’ll stop by:

http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/