Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts and the Great Outdoors

Over the weekend, Jillian got to hunt for Easter eggs!

She enjoyed the Easter egg hunt at church on Saturday (complete with Easter bunny, real bunnies, and crafts!).


She got to hunt Easter eggs at my mom's house after Easter lunch, and then again at Granny's house in the evening!


Totally NOT egg-hunt related, the weather around these parts has been unseasonably warm. And by warm, I mean HOT. Like 90 degrees in April hot. So while our weather on Easter was beautiful for a change, today was HOT. We ventured to the Patapsco State Park tire playground for a bit this morning before it got too steamy. Jillian had a blast!

3 comments:

Casy Schweickart said...

Too cute! Love the pics...she is such a big girl!

Emily said...

That easter dress is super cute!

melaniet42 said...

Emily, I totally got that Easter dress for her at a thrift store for something around $3! I was super excited when I found it!