Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Day in the Life of...

Me.

This is an actual conversation that occurred in our house after dinner.

Me: I have to put something on over this (tank top). I look like a hussy.
My Husband: *chuckles*
Me: Is it hurting to wear a hoodie to church this evening?
My Husband: No, but it's probably hurting to have paint on your boob.

Of course I looked down to notice that I mysteriously had green paint on my tank top from arts & crafts time earlier. Nice. Clearly, I have a toddler. Welcome to my world...

4 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE the use of the word hussy! I think we should bring it back!

Casy Schweickart said...

At least he tells you...I make it all the way to church before someone (usually my sister) lets me in on the joke! ;0)

Kelly said...

I can't tell you how many times I've left the house thinking I was all pulled together and looked sort of cute only to change later that night and see paint, spit up, or some other unidentifiable goop down the back of my shirt! Oh well, at least we recognize other moms!

emk said...

I'm with Em2-- hussy all the way! (The word, not the application of it to you!)