Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Slacking

Well, I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately. It's not that we haven't done anything, it's just that we haven't done much exciting. And Jillian spent the weekend away at her Bubbie and Paw-Paw's house.

Anyhow, I finally got around to getting Jillian to the doctor for her two-year checkup today (three months late...). She was none too pleased about this event. As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, she started in with her "no, no, no" and head shaking.

Well she freaked out when they wanted her to stand on the scale - we had to do it the hard way and let me hold her, then weigh me separately, and subtract the weight. Apparently I've lost another pound....

She freaked out about everything really. It was not the best morning ever.

Here she is after a visit from the nurse, but before the doctor came in. Also, not my best photography, but you get the idea.



Pitiful, isn't she?

The official stats:
Weight = 24 lbs.
Height = 32-1/4"

Two shots later and we were out the door (and she was much happier!).

3 comments:

emk said...

I'm so sorry! But hey-- she doesn't have to go back for another year!! BTW, 24 lbs for a girl doesn't sound all that tiny. Is she moving up on the chart?

Brenna said...

You big slacker! Hee hee...if I can put up a post every two weeks...I consider myself good. You do an awesome job, Mel!

Casy Schweickart said...

I totally understand the slacking aspect of blogging...LOL. Jill and Em are just about the same size....Em is 27 lbs and 33 in.