Thursday, February 11, 2010

This Will Be a Surprising Post...

Please forgive my sarcasm...I feel like we've had enough snow to last a lifetime. We stayed on top of this storm, shoveling periodically as the snow fell. The only hiccup we had was when the backhoe operator that came to move our piles of snow around plowed down a fire hydrant. And the river of muddy water came running down our parking lot. So basically, we still have standing water/ice where we park, but most of the rest of it was able to run off into storm drains that a few of the neighborhood men (my hubby included) went out in the blizzard to dig out.

Anywho...

Jillian and I got some snow playtime in today. I've got to do something to let her burn off some of this pent up energy!





She certainly enjoys it, but I swear, she's going to grow up thinking that we get a lot of snow in Maryland!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Bless y'alls hearts! I am thankful I do not live in MD because I would not be a very nice person about this point in my life. At least somebody is enjoying it....she sure looks cute (and cold!).

Fake Aunt Jen said...

that final pic is the BEST!
get it out of your system before we get there, ok?! :)

Tired Mom Tesa said...

Look at that smile! That's the best! Her snowsuit and hat are so cute especially against the white of the snow.

emk said...

Did you see how much snow Dallas got yesterday? My best friend has ELEVEN inches at her house north of town!!! It's been a crazy winter for everyone!

Marc said...

I've posted a couple of FB comments about how I absolutely love to shovel, and I really do, so I've been feeling like we "just missed" the fun. But at the same time some things seems more glorious in our minds than they really are, and perhaps that would be the case here. You guys really got shallacked! The pics of Jillian are adorable as always!