Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Celebrating 2!!!

Like last year, our moms group got together at Brenna's house to celebrate the toddlers turning two and did a gift exchange. We had a great time today! Thanks Brenna for hosting again and thanks to all the moms that took and shared pictures since I somehow neglected bringing along my camera!!!

Jillian enjoyed creating on the blackboard side of the easel. We may have to pick up one of these. For realz.


Emily1 and Me

Emily1 and Jilly

Jillian adores this car.

Cake was eaten.

Chillin' in the chair. She spent some time looking outside. Because it's fun!

Jillian showing off her belly button. And the fantastically awesome socks she got from Jack as a birthday present. Seriously, I will be getting some for myself. I *heart* them.

Waiting for the other toddlers to pose for a group picture. We see this expression a lot.

And the obligatory group photo. Left to right: Andreas, Jocelyn, Jillian, Cadence, Brooks, Jack, Amedeo. Leora hadn't joined the picture yet, but Jillian was still on the couch for this one. One day we'll be able to get them to pose for a picture. One day.

2 comments:

Booklover1212 said...

Awww....how cute!! I love the look on her face as she's waiting for the picture -- and those socks are adorable!!

How are you feeling?

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

GinaChick said...

Hi! I'm a new reader who just came across your blog, and I've had so much fun looking at all the cool educational things you do with your little girl. I have a 13-month old and also live in Maryland, so I wanted to ask you how you came across your mom's group.I work part-time and have found it so hard to find a group of moms with similar-age babies, and I'm CRAVING that sort of connection! Any suggestions??

Gina
www.gjmoorhead.blogspot.com