Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Painting Fun

Denise hosted our moms group this morning and even set up her dining room to let the kiddos do some painting!!

It seems there were three areas of action (well, four if you count the rice table, but I was done taking pictures by then).

In The Kitchen
Jillian (good thing she likes it, because she's getting one for her birthday!)

Amedeo

Cady (who is also celebrating her 2nd birthday on Friday!)

On The Horse
Brooks (another one of the three celebrating a birthday Friday!)

Jack

Our Hostess, Jocelyn

The Creating
Jocelyn (with her awesome smock!)

Amedeo

Brooksie

Jack

Jilly (what's with the open mouth?)

And a couple more picture of Jillian painting, well, because it's my blog, and I can.


Thanks again to Denise for having us over today, for feeding us, and for letting us mess up her house!!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

What kind of paint were they using? I'm guessing completely washable. I'm just so afraid to do something like that with Andrew. I don't want everything ruined.

Marc said...

You are a brave women to set up a painting studio for the kiddos in your kitchen! Looks they all had a good time.

Denise said...

It was just finger paints, easy to find at Joann's crafts stores, and totally washable. Jocelyn and apparently a number of others, preferred to use brushes though! Trust me, my dinning room was covered with trash bags for protection! I'm glad everyone came over, it was lots of fun.

Tesa said...

Looks like fun! What a great playdate.

Brooks's Grammie said...

Happy Birthday today to Jillian! How kind of Howard County Hospital to put the triplets together with other friends of the same age! Such a great idea!