Saturday, December 26, 2009

More Christmas 2009: Updated!

This being my 500th post (woo-hoo!), I felt like I should do something more exciting than a "regular" post, but it's still Christmas weekend, so that's what it's going to be.

This morning we headed up to my mom's house (NiNi & Poppop's place) to exchange gifts before heading up the road from there to my Aunt Betsy's house for a Christmas dinner with my cousins.

Jillian fell asleep in the car on the way up and would have loved to stay asleep. She really was ready to go right back to sleep in Poppop's arms.

After we got into the present-opening, she woke up a bit more and had TONS of fun playing with the reindeer on NiNi's Christmas village.



By the time we got to Aunt Betsy's, I was pretty much over the whole picture taking fun. So no pictures of Jillian enjoying her time there. But I will say that she became very attached to her cousin's Zhu-zhu pet.... Good thing she has a birthday coming up!!

Update: I got some pictures from my cousin Shane and wanted to share this one of most of the kids from yesterday's Christmas - it turned out pretty good I thought!

From Left to Right: my stepson Josh, Jillian, my second cousins Calyn and Trinity, my cousin Julie.

3 comments:

JanMary said...

Lovely pics - those reindeer on the Christmas village look fun.

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Tesa@2Wired2Tired said...

Congrats on your 500th post! Wow! That is so impressive. Beautiful pictures too, I absolutely love the black and white one.