Monday, December 7, 2009

Jilly's First Christmas Play

This past Sunday our church had a Christmas play. Since I've had Jillian in the 2 & 3 year old Sunday School class (yeah, I know she's not QUITE two yet...), she participated as a lamb with the rest of her class.

She did very well, considering we had been at church for over three hours by the time the play started. Luckily, her friend Joshua is in the same class and they play together nicely. It' great to be able to say, "Hold Joshua's hand", and she'll do it! At least that way we know they're heading the same direction!!

Notice that the lamb ears made it through "practice" but not to the actual play.







Many thanks to Amanda for being the photographer...I had a feeling I'd need my hands free to catch Jillian if she tried to escape!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those are the cutest little lambs ever! I hesitate to even use this word (because it tends to be so overused when referencing small children), but Jilly is absolutely PRECIOUS!

emk said...

I am so impressed with her following of directions!! And she IS just the cutest little lamb!

Casy Schweickart said...

That is very cool! I am so glad she did well and she looks too cute in her lamb costume! ;0)