Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

These pictures are not the best quality ever, since I smartly left my good camera in the diaper bag. In the trunk of our car. Yep, I'm brilliant.

We went trick or treating in historic Ellicott City again this year, and it was great! A bit crowded, but Jillian had a great time seeking out merchants handing out candy. And about 3/4 of the way through, she realized what we were doing. Collecting candy! Jillian hasn't had much candy thus far in her 21 months, but tonight she made up for lost time!

Here are the few pictures I snapped with my cell phone camera of Jillian begging for candy.






Hope you all had a nice Halloween!

6 comments:

Jacquelin said...

Cute astronaut!

Jeni said...

Mel, Jillian looks so cute! looks like she got quite a bit of Loot too!
xxoo
Jeni

Brenna said...

yay for loot!

Jennifer G. said...

What a little sweetie! Thanks for sharing!

Casy Schweickart said...

I have to say that Emily hasn't had a lot of candy in her very short life but she has had her fair share these past few days! LOL

Musings of a Housewife said...

She's just precious! Looks like a fun place to go trick-or-treating.