Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pictures of Christmas

Well, it's obviously not Christmas, but Jillian and I went to the Kennedy Krieger Festival of Trees on Friday, and it sure felt like Christmas!

I go mostly for the crafts. I stocked up on dip mixes, got a cashmere scarf for $10, and picked up a Christmas present, too. We also learned that Jillian is definitely NOT going to sit on Santa's lap this year. The first time we tried, it was at the end of a long day, so we thought she may have just been at the end of her rope. This was not the case, and Santa is, in fact, terrifying. The scariest thing she has ever seen apparently. Oh well, there's always next year.

I dressed Jillian in one of her Christmas dresses (I got three for her at a consignment sale for a whopping $12 total) in hopes of getting some seasonally appropriate cute pictures. Ahem. That being said, I did a little cropping and editing and ended up with two that are pretty cute, if I may say so myself!


1 comment:

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Beautiful pictures! What a great deal you got on the dresses! Consignment shopping for holiday clothes is definitely the way to go. Saves so much money and only worn once or twice.

My son is terrified of Santa too, I was a little disappointed but as you said maybe next year.