Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - November 2nd



This week I'm trying to keep it super simple. This afternoon I'm taking Jillian to the aquarium this afternoon and we likely won't be home early enough for me to make a "real" dinner. Wednesday and Thursday are babysitting days. Friday and Saturday are our "date weekend", that was a birthday gift bestowed on us by my in-laws for our birthdays back in September.

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Stuffed Sole filets from Omaha Steaks (my parents sent us a huge O.S. package last week!)
Tuesday: Homemade Pizza
Wednesday: Rice, Bean, and Cheese Squares (which somehow I missed last week)
Thursday: Pacific Chicken (from my Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites cookbook)
Friday: date weekend
Saturday: date weekend

1 comment:

Brenna said...

somehow, i never seem to be able to continue with meal planning...good for you, mel!