Monday, November 2, 2009

Jellies!

This afternoon we met up with our friend Amanda and her son Josh at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was tons of fun!! I'll do another post about the trip, but we happened to catch the Jellies Invasion: Oceans Out of Balance exhibit, and I thought the pictures I took of the Jellies warranted their own post. I only wish I had noted which types of Jellies and Nettles each was, because they really were beautiful!










I linked this post up to this week's You Capture over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

4 comments:

Tara Rison said...

They are amazing!

We are in Philly, not that far away. I am going to have to take the kids. They would love it.

Sarah said...

Absolutely amazing pictures! I love jellies! I saw some when I was in hawaii that were absolutely beautiful!

allenaim photography and design said...

I MISS that place!!

What wonderful photos! So hard to capture the colors that well...kudos :)

Krista said...

Wholly cow! Can you say amazing photos?! You HAVE to come check out my blog! Not pimping for friends, but I was a JELLYFISH for Halloween! Come over and see the costume! Super incredible captures!