Friday, November 13, 2009

Ideas

I need some ideas, folks. The past two years we've sent out photo cards for Christmas, and we try to do something a little quirky. Not crazy-off-the-wall-quirky, but just a little different than a traditional family portrait.

I have an idea rattling around in my head for this year's but I'm not totally sold on it. And we're getting our pictures done next Saturday. So I've got about a week to figure it out and get our outfits together.

To give you an idea, here's what we did last year:

And here's what we did the year before (which clearly got mixed reviews...):

I thought some of you bloggers and blog readers out there might have some good suggestions, so I thought I'd throw it out there. What do YOU think we should do for our Christmas picture card this year?

4 comments:

Jen Sellers said...

Buy some Halloween costumes at a crazy discount!

Casy Schweickart said...

You could all wear pjs or maybe dress up like Santa's little elves! LOL

Brenna said...

I think that reindeer antlers would be amusing. (including some on Gus.) with or without belly buttons...depending upon your mood. :)

2 Toddlers and Me said...

I like the pj's. I know there are some websites that sell matching Christmas pj's for the whole family. Might be up your alley and holiday themed too.