Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Think I Missed One!

Ever look through your blog posts and then realize you completely forgot to post about an event about which you totally wanted to post? I guess I thought I did it, because I did post some fall pictures of the corn stalks in this post.

Yep, I forgot one. Somehow it just slipped right through the cracks.

The weekend before Halloween, we drove up to River Valley Ranch for their Maize Fest, which of course, included a giant corn maze that sprawled over six acres.

Jilly rode on Daddy's shoulders for a lot of the maze navigation. I might add here that navigating was ALL him; I have a TERRIBLE sense of direction. If not for him, I might still be there, lost in that maze.



Jillian couldn't be contained for too long though, and had to check out the corn.


Here she is walking the maze.


Climbing up to the bridge to cross over to the exit!


We checked out the corn kernel "sandbox" afterwards, and that was fun!


Cowgirl!


And Jillian can NEVER pass up a pony ride. She was very impatient waiting in line...


Finally her turn!


The helmet was just a TAD big for her head.


So there you have it, my lost post!

3 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh gosh, that photo of her on the horse is adorable!

Steph

Tara said...

I love the pictures of her wearing the helmet. I want to find a cornbox to play in. It bet it would feel good with barefeet.

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Those are adorable pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Glad you "found" your post and shared it with us.