Tuesday, November 3, 2009

As Promised...

When we were trick-or-treating in Historic Ellicott City Saturday, Jillian saw the big rocks that line parts Main Street. Of course, she wanted to climb, but we were on a mission and it was crowded. So this morning, we headed back to EC for a free "Mother Goose on the Loose" session a Little Sunshine Trading Company, and I let her do that rock climbing beforehand. I was hoping to get some good fall pictures of her.

Here is how it went. Who needs a playground when you've got big rocks?!?









6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Adorable pics! I love seeing your little tiny peanut climbing on those big rocks - she is fearless. Another "twin" note...Cady has those same shoes!

Tara Rison said...

She looks so cute and little on those big huge rocks.

That is one brave little lady!

Emily said...

did she come down on her own... it looks like it might have been alot of work to retrieve her!

melaniet42 said...

Em2: yes, she came down on her own. I was watching the terrain as she went up to make sure I could get up there if I needed to bring her down. She sort of sat down and pretended it was a slide. I'm surprised she didn't tear the butt of her pants!

Casy Schweickart said...

She isn't afraid of anything is she?! I like the one where she is cheesing for the camera...very cute! ;0)

Brenna said...

i love her hat! i've always wanted to climb those ellicott city rocks!