Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - October 5th



The time has come again for me to wonder what on earth I'm going to cook this week. Well, I've not been the best at sticking day-for-day to my plan, but by the end of the week, we've eaten everything that I've planned. Just knowing the WHAT has helped organize my week. And shop and defrost ahead for the week!

Sunday - Homemade Pizza (early dinner); later, appetizers at DuClaw (super cheap on NFL game day!)
Monday - Leftover Buffet
Tuesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday - Steak, Potatoes, Carrots
Thursday - Pork Chops with Apple Butter, Rice
Friday - Chicken and Beer Mac N Cheese
Saturday - Crockpot Ribs and Leftover Mac N Cheese

Looking for some great menu ideas? Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to see some awesome menus!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a great idea to do this!