Sunday, October 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - October 12th



This week looks like it's going to be a simple week. My "new" recipe to try this week is the Chicken and Apple Curry (recipe linked below). Friday - Sunday my husband is going camping with his son for Cub Scouts and I'm sending my daughter to my parents' house so I can have a productive "fall cleaning" weekend, so I'll be winging it. I'm never motivated to cook for just me. Maybe I'll still have some leftovers in the fridge form the week.

Sunday - leftover Beer Mac 'n' Cheese
Monday - Chicken and Apple Curry & rice
Tuesday - Steak & Potatoes
Wednesday - leftover buffet
Thursday - Pork Chops and leftover mashed potatoes
Friday - Dinner at DuClaw (girls night out!)
Saturday - fend for myself night

Looking for some menu ideas for the week? Check out the great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

emk said...

ack! sorry I didn't send you the chicken-apple curry recipe I used, but it looks like you found one anyway. Mine was a random thing in a magazine and I knew it wouldn't be online anyway. Sounds relatively similar, though. Hope it was good!