Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Got an Award!

This is my first blog award, and I'm so excited! I received it from 2 Toddlers and Me, a blog I stumbled on a while back and have been enjoying!! Thank you!!!!



The rules for this award are simple:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great. Remember to contact those bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have been chosen for the award.
Recently I've found a number of new blogs that I've been enjoying and am happy to pass the award along to them. Congrats to these 15 recently discovered and well-deserving blogs:

.{aefilkins}.
1+1+1=1
From Inmates to Playdates
Home...With Purpose
Musings of a Housewife
Pocketful of Posies
The Schweikart Family
Welcome to My World
Together for a Reason
Tales of Fruit and Cake
Keeping up with the Kellys
Raising Itty-Bitty Bookworms
Totally Tots
The Home Teacher

7 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you for this award. It's a new one for me so I'm heading to add it to my scrolling list.

Musings of a Housewife said...

Awww, thanks so much!

Julie From Inmates said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me and my little bloggy home! I appreciate it! =)

JanMary said...

Thanks so much.

I am terrible at passing these on, but thanks for thinking of me :)

Party of Eight said...

Hey Melanie, thanks! I'll have to check out those other blogs you mentioned!

Carisa said...

Thank you so much!

;) Carisa

Casy Schweickart said...

Thanks ;0)