Thursday, October 22, 2009

Holiday Hills Park

I was determined today to tucker the kids out, so that I could try and catch a few zzzzzz's during naptime myself. We headed to the Holiday Hills Playground off Rt. 29 which is usually not crowded. Which is a huge bonus for me, especially when I have two movers to keep track of. As is normally the case, the place was practically deserted. I don't think there were more than four kids there at a time while we were there, and two of them were with me!

Jillian had the most fun playing on the sand volleyball court. Which she clearly thought was a giant sandbox.




Jillian got some climbing and sliding time in too!






We saw more pretty fall colors and a turtle!!


And most importantly, the kids both took fantastic naps!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great pics! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

Party of Eight said...

Looks like fun! Although that seems easy with Jillian! The park that my kids love is called Foxhill Park in Bowie, right off of 197. Let's plan a playdate!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

What a great day. So glad to hear the kids took great naps. Hope you caught those zzzz's yourself.