Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday - Hobbies

This week's edition of Friend Makin' Mondays is all about hobbies!



What are your hobbies? What do you wish that you knew how to do?


What I ♥ to do:

Watch TV

Play on the computer

Sleep

Be outdoors in the fall and spring

Take pictures

Try new and different beers

Cook


What I ♥ to do, but don't do enough:

Read

Make quilts

Make jewelry

Bowl

Gymnastics

Camping


What I would ♥ to learn how to do:

Knit (better)

Crochet

Golf (better)


So there's a little about my hobbies. Want to join in and make some friends? Head on over to Amber's blog and link up with your hobbies!

3 comments:

MrsM said...

Sleeping is a hobby of mine too! =)

2 Toddlers and Me said...

I definitely should have added sleeping and taking pictures to my hobbies as well! Great lists.

Julie From Inmates said...

What I love to do is RIGHT in line with yours, except for the beer part. I'll stick to Dr. Pepper and join you in all the rest of the activities. =)