Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Changing

It's my favorite time of year again, when the leaves start to change. Here they're only beginning to change. I suspect that in the next week or so, the leaves will "peak". Still, I couldn't help but snap a few photos while walking at Centennial Park this morning.





Here's a leaf suspended in mid-air. Really, it was caught on a very fine spider web, but I thought it looked pretty cool just hanging there in the middle of the path.

And there were tons of squirrels eating away today. You could actually hear them crunching while they ate. This one looked especially creepy. It's eyes didn't actually glow, but I think it adds to the creepy factor.

Happy Fall!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I think y'all are way ahead of us on color though I haven't really paid attention over the last day or so. Great picture of the leaf in mid-air.

Kristin said...

Beautiful color! We've still got about 3 more weeks before we see much in Raleigh. Fall is so settling and comforting, isn't it?

Casy Schweickart said...

Love the pictures!! Fall is my favorite time of year too...the colors are wonderful!

Casy Schweickart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.