Monday, September 14, 2009

What I Learned This Week, Vol. 15

It's time once again to join Jo-Lynne and share what I've learned this week. Want to join in? Post about what you learned this week, head on over to Musings of a Housewife, and link up!!



This week, I learned...


Crayola's washable markers do indeed wash off. Phew!


Apparently my toddler prefers sleeping on the floor to her big girl bed.


The stress of trying to get a loan to buy a house messes with your blood pressure.


I really missed NFL football.


I am sadder to hear about Patrick Swayze's death than I was to hear about Michael Jackson's. Dirty Dancing must be higher in my childhood favorites hierarchy than Beat It and Thriller.


House and Heroes will be on during the same time slot this fall. Bummer.


Ummm...oh yeah. I learned that I have very good intentions of writing down what I learned each week as it happens rather than "cramming" before I get my post up, but some habits die hard.


Hope you all had exciting weeks full of learning new stuff!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I completely agree about "Dirty Dancing". It was very sad to read this. And yes, I agree with the football(shh, don't tell, but football and baseball are just fillers until hockey season starts). Have a great week!

JanMary said...

Glad the washable crayons were.....washable!

Here there would be no contest - House would win :)

Brenna said...

i love washable markers!

I also enjoy watching House...but I have to wonder if playing a jerk ever rubs off on Hugh Laurie's real personality. Ya know?

Musings of a Housewife said...

My 6-year-old always falls asleep on the floor rather than her bed. What is UP with that?