Monday, September 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - September 7th



Menu planning TOTALLY de-stressed the cooking part of last week for me, so I'm doing it again. Hopefully this is a habit that I can stick with. I'm a planner and having mealtimes feel organized is SUCH a win!

This week is a little hectic looking. Tomorrow I'm supposed to be babysitting (I may have to cancel since Jillian still has a fever and isn't feeling good again, though). Wednesday I have a seminar to attend all day for CEU's to keep my professional license active. That means that Tuesday evening will be spent taking Jillian to my mom's house and Wednesday evening will be spent picking her up. Because we're babysitting on Thursday. UGH!

Sunday: Hot Dogs and French Fries
Monday: Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday: Bean Cheese Rice Squares
Wednesday: Bruschetta Chicken over Rice
Thursday: Honey Mustard Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
Friday: Lamb Biryani
Saturday: Pizza

4 comments:

Jason and Myndie said...

good luck with your busy week.

Brenna said...

you inspired me to try a little meal planning too! I managed to pick out 3 meals...but then couldn't commit to any others. let me know if the cheesy rice squares turn out...i tried the link, but it came up wacky.

Ann said...

Hi and welcome to Menu plan Monday :)

darnold23 said...

Precious babies in your header. Welcome to Menu Plan Monday. I hope you will soon join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. Not only is it free, it's just a fun thing to do. I will look forward to your post on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com with Mister Linky.