Monday, September 28, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday - Favorite Things



This week's Friend Makin' Mondays topic is things you can't live without. Aside from the obvious (God, family, friends), here are some of the things that I couldn't (or certainly wouldn't like to) live without.

Diet Coke


Starbucks

I wish I could say my budge allows for a venti latte everyday, but I'll take it when I can get it!

Food Processor

This is a new one for me, but it's quickly becoming a can't-live-without; mine's yellow ;-)

Changing Seasons












Despite the havoc each season change wreaks on my sinuses, I get so excited when a new season arrives!

Library
Though I have quite a library myself at home, the stay-at-home mom budget is SO grateful for our wonderful local libraries!

Internet


What are some of your favorite things? Tell us all about it and link up with others over on Amber's blog for this fun carnival!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

One of mine would def. be Coke but when our ever-dwindling supply runs out, I'm going to "try" to break my addiction.

Brenna said...

I can't live without:
Chocolate
Coffee
My sewing machine
The internet

Jenny said...

We have a lot of the same favorite things! The changing seasons, the library, the internet, the food processor...all in my top 10. Such a fun post!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

I don't use a food processer but have been questioning that quite a bit lately. It's interesting that you love yours so much, makes me want to run out and buy one!

I also could not live with out the library. They are truly wonderful places and I agree, thank goodness they are free.