Monday, September 14, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday - Fall Shows



Oh how exciting we find this time of year! Not only because of the weather, but because the endless string of reruns on television is almost at an end. Besides the NFL football season beginning, we can't wait for our favorite shows to start again (I even put reminders in my calendar on my cell phone so we don't forget!).

Our fall favorites? Listed in no particular order...

Bones


House


Fringe


Heroes


Lost (I know this one doesn't start until early 2010, but since it's our absolute favorite, I just HAD to include it!)


What are your favorite shows to watch during the fall season? Blog about it! And then link up over at aefilkins for Friend Makin' Mondays!

14 comments:

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Visiting from Friend Makin' Mondays. I like Lost too, it didn't make my list though - it's just a bit too frustrating for me.

I like your blog, very cute.

Ave said...

What a great list :D I like all you have in your list, but I have never heard of Fringe :D

Scrapingirl said...

I am totallt pumped about LOST also. Fringe kinda give me the willies. :) HAppy MOnday!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I totally forgot about LOST!! Love Love Love that show!!

I like Heroes too.

~Becca

Annie said...

I haven't watched any of your shows other than one episode of Lost because my niece was an extra on the show that one episode. It was good!

Michelle said...

Hubby and I recently got addicted to House so I am excited about that show too! Have a great Monday!

Nicolasa said...

Everyone I work with watches all of those shows and I do not. I wonder if it's time I get into them...

Stay@homemommy said...

I love Heroes and House I am real excited to see what this season has in store! Happy FMM!
Karrie

brooks's grammie said...

I hadn't really noticed that so many tv shows have one-word titles!

Namine said...

YEA FOR HEROES

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Ha! We have totally different tastes, but that's okay. :)

Hubby LOVES Heroes. I like House, but have so many other shows, that it kinda got bumped from my schedule!

Brenna said...

I like PBS's Inspector Lewis. IT's a good continuation of the Inspector Morse series.

You should try Warehouse 13...it's a little like Fringe and a little like X-Files.

I like Glee...at first glance, it seemed a little bit shallow, but it's a good kind of mindless.

I really like Burn Notice.

We started watching The Unusuals, but lost track of it...

Heather's Hacienda said...

I am SOOOOOOO ready for HOUSE!! Just love him!

MrsM said...

Bones and House? I knew I'd make friends this week! Both of those shows made my Friend Makin' Monday list. My favorite show is still How I Met Your Mother, but Bones and House are very, very close!