Monday, August 10, 2009

Not me! Monday



I don't have much to offer this week for MckMama's "Not Me Monday" but I'm going for quality, not quantity today.

This evening I changed Jilly's crib sheet. Under her crib, I certainly did NOT find: a Matchbox car, a binky, a baby doll, and a calculator.

I definitely do not have a code of my own for the level of mess in Jillian's diapers. You know, fire fighters have one alarm fires, two alarm fires, etc.? We surely don't use "two wipe poop", "three wipe poop", etc.

I hate doing laundry. Not really the doing it part, but the carrying it up and down stairs, folding it, and putting it away parts. So I definitely don't wait until my husband is out of clean underwear before breaking down and washing load upon load of laundry.

Have anything fun to share? Head on over to My Charming Kids and link up!!!

1 comment:

Casy Schweickart said...

HAHAHA!!! We do that also "Boy that was a three sheeter!".