Thursday, July 23, 2009

Preoccupied

I admit, I've been slacking on the blog the latter half of this week. I've been somewhat preoccupied with a deal we're trying to get closed. This all happened rather quickly and unexpectedly. We found a house. We found a renter for our townhouse. Now we're trying to find a lender that will approve a second mortgage on a single income. A couple years ago, no problem. In today's market, well...that's another store. So try as I might, I can't help but have some mixed emotions. Mostly excitement about this opportunity and fear that we won't be able to take advantage of it and be stuck in our townhouse for another year or more. Hopefully I'll have some great news to report in the next week or so. I've told my husband that all I want to hear are two words...START PACKING. That's what's going on around here. Oh yeah, and my computer has been mega-slow tonight. And it is TOTALLY irritating me.

On that note, I'm going to shut it down and try to relax a bit before I head up to bed. I'll leave you with some random cuteness from this evening. I love it when Jillian puts her shades on upside down!

3 comments:

emk said...

OMG!! That is so exciting! (But understandably full of mixed emotions.) Can't wait to hear the details!!

Casy Schweickart said...

I hope everything works out for you guys!! A new house is so exciting!!

lmc said...

fingers crossed!!!