Friday, July 3, 2009

My Child is a Daredevil

Many of you may already know this, but this evening she demonstrated her fearlessness again by "jumping" off the La-Z-Boy. She did it a few times while I was out of the room said daddy, and kept doing it. So what did I do? Clearly not put an end to this madness. I grabbed the video camera hoping she'd do it again! Good blog fodder, right? So here it is...Jillian "jumping" off our rocker. Anyone taking bets on how soon we have a trip to the emergency room?

6 comments:

emk said...

Okay, that is really funny! I'm a titch disappointed that you didn't have "She's a Maniac, maniac.." playing in the background, though. (Is that from Flashdance? I'm not good with my 80s movies.)

Emily said...

I really am laughing out loud!!

lmc said...

I was thinking the same thing about the song! She really is fearless. That first "jump" would have caused a serious case of crying in my house!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh! Andrew isn't even climbing on furniture and sure isn't jumping off. If we let him, he might but I doubt it. She bounces right back up!

Brenna said...

i do believe she's going to be an acrobat! are you going to sign her up for gymnastics?

Fake Aunt Jen said...

what kind of mother are you?! (LOL) this is hilarious!