Monday, July 20, 2009

I Need to Know Tuesday, Vol. 12 - Movie Edition!

Yep, I said Movie Edition!



This week I need to know two things. Well actually, one thing, but I'd like to know a second.

I'll start with what I want to know...what's your favorite children's movie? Or, what's your child's favorite movie?

What I need to know is...at what age can you attempt taking a child to the movie theater? I ask because AMC Theater at Columbia Mall is offering $1 kid-themed movies all summer long on Wednesday mornings at 10am. Here are some details about it. It seems like a good time to try to take Jillian to try it out. If we have to roll out, we're only down a buck, or two if they charge for her. There are only a few weeks left, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see what my wonderful blog followers think.

Have something you need to know? Here's the info on how to join in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie...greetings from the beach!
obviously, ben's favorite movie is Cars, but Wall-E is gaining ground everyday. Also enjoyed, Madagascar, and Ice Age. Poor Luke gets no say. But we have a Blue's Clues DVD for him.
Can't hurt to try the movie theater. Megan takes Ben and Luke occasionally. Ben sits through the whole thing now, but Luke still gets bored. :-)

Lisa (now with more freckles)

jen@odbt said...

My child's favorite movie (age 4) is still Cars although he does not discriminate. We took our youngest to the movies when he was 3 (?)...just be prepared with a lot of snacks, lollipops. The $1 movies is a perfect and cheap way to try the theater experience. It will be loud so you won't have to worry about keeping your child as quiet and you won't really care if you have to leave. Go for it!

Sarah said...

My son loves Winnie the Pooh. Cars and Curious George are close to being favorites though.

JanMary said...

My kids currently loving Ice Age (1 and 2), Fire House Dog and Stuart Little.

As a kid, mine was Sound of Music or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Brenna said...

when i was a kid, i watched Mary Poppins and Father Goose over and over and over again.

amedeo seems to like most cartoons and, like most boys, Cars!