Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

This is the first time I've done one of these, but it seemed appropriate today, since we just returned from Jillian's eighteen month checkup with her stats.

Drumroll please...
Height: 30.25" (23rd percentile)
Weight: 21.5 lbs (15th percentile!)
Head: 46.5 cm circumference (50th percentile)

Jillian is about where she normally falls for height and head, but this is the first time EVER that she has been in the double digits for percentile!

Friday Photo Flashback was started over at More Than Words so that us bloggers can share stories and photos from our pre-digital lives.


The photo I'm sharing today doesn't have much story to tell, but I was shocked at the resemblance between Jillian and me when I was younger. Especially in this profile shot. This photo was from 1978, and guessing from my red dress and my grandmother (cropped out) opening a present, I'm assuming it was around Christmas. That would have made me 2 years, 3 months.

So here I was...

And here Jillian is (just shy of 18 months)...



I guess there's no denying this one!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have never known it was you if you didn't say anything!! That is amazing!! I wish I had a picture that resembled one of my kids like that!!! I would totally frame that side by side!!!!

Thank you for joining in with us!!!!!

Brenna said...

Awesome about the double digits!
She really does look like you! You've got to enter a mom-daughter look alike contest when she grows up...some state fairs have those and the entries can be pretty funny! Though, as she ages, the resemblance might change...way to go dominant genes!

lmc said...

WOW...you have your own little mini-me!!

Emily said...

Ladies and gentleman, Jillian is the first human clone. Holy dead-ringer, Batman!

Tara said...

Your own little mini-me is exactly right! She is about the same size as Andrew. We go for his 18 month checkup in August.

No denying her!

Kimberly said...

I second (third?) the mini-me comment. The resemblance is spot on. What a cutie pie she is!