Sunday, June 7, 2009

Obligatory Cute Picture

Jillian is starting to become interested in taking off and putting on clothes. This in no way means that she can dress herself, but she can get a shirt off and try to put things over her head. Here she is this morning trying to put her shorts on over her head. I couldn't resist sharing...it was just too cute!

This week will be an interesting one...
Tomorrow - appointment at the passport office in DC; possible stop at my mother-in-law's in the evening to visit my sister-in-law and nieces who are visiting from Georgia.
Tuesday - mom babysitting, me working
Wednesday - My Gym class in the morning and laundry/packing
Thursday - work briefly in the am, take Jillian to my mom's house, flight leaves BWI at 9:20pm

I'm trying not to stress out about it, and doing pretty well. We'll see how the week progresses. Very much looking forward to being on the plane!

3 comments:

Tara said...

She is so cute! How long will you be away in England? Sounds like fun!

melaniet42 said...

We're going to be gone for eight days/seven nights. Can't wait!

Party of Eight said...

I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back! Have fun :)