Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



It's not totally wordless, because at first glance, I'm sure some of you are thinking, "What's so special about THIS picture?". Here I was this afternoon, on my computer, and I hear banging on our window. I look over to see that it's coming from Jillian. No biggie, except that she's STANDING on her jungle toy. And I had NO idea how she got up there (well, obviously, she climbed - DUH). It got better though, as she proceeded to crawl across the narrow window sill!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I notice she only has one sock. Nothin' but trouble!

Brenna said...

she's going to make a break for it soon!

Tara said...

I bet you were surprised by her climbing abilities. Andrew is starting to climb so it's time to lower his crib mattress again. I love the missing sock!

lmc said...

The one sock on, one sock off totally makes the picture!