Monday, May 18, 2009

One of THOSE Days

Sorry, no exciting pictures today. Because it was one of THOSE days. Not a bad day really, just frustrating. I had a list of things to do, including stops like: bank, Walmart, library. I did all of these things. Which normally would leave me feeling productive.

Except...

I have to go to the bank again tomorrow to deposit a check that came in the mail today (really, I can't complain about that!).

I have to go to Walmart tomorrow because we are down to about five diapers and I forgot my $3 off coupon today and the one I went to didn't carry the cat litter my cat likes. He's picky. And that wouldn't bother me normally, except that it's a Walmart generic. Shouldn't all Walmarts carry it?

I have to go to the library tomorrow, because I had a cd that was due and I put it in my purse. Only I didn't take my purse, I took our library bag.

Sort of takes away from the productive feeling of getting my errands crossed off today's list. Ever have one of those days?

3 comments:

Brenna said...

ooo...i hate that too! usually mine is about going to the grocery store...forgetting milk or something important!

Emily said...

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Party of Eight said...

Once I stopped going places, I became much happier :D Hope your re-errands turned out better today!