Friday, April 17, 2009

You May Have Noticed...

You may have noticed that I’ve added a link to one of my favorite sites, ChildTrek. I’ll tell you why. It’s because I love this site, its products and its rewards program and I wanted to share it with you all, if you haven’t already found it on your own! One of my favorite things to do at night once Jillian is down is peruse the internet for cool and unique baby stuff. Usually NOT with the intent of buying anything, but just to see what’s out there, you know, just in case there's something out there that we just can't live without! One evening a several months ago, I stumbled onto ChildTrek’s site. And loved their stuff. I really loved that they have a rewards program, where you earn points for each purchase you make. The points accumulate and you can use them to buy more stuff! As a stay at home mom, I’m all about being able to earn rewards to get something FREE!

For Jillian, I ordered a red Kathe Kruse Grabbing Star. I was looking for something as a teether and loved that this has a wooden teething ring! And did I mention that to it you can attach a binkie? Oh yes, this has become a crib favorite of my little one’s.

To be honest, my favorite thing about it is that it rattles. I didn’t know how I’d feel about that, being afraid that it might wake her at night. But it doesn’t wake her up, and when she begins to stir, she goes right for it. It has become my “early warning system” that the baby is waking up!

My order arrived promptly with a bonus canvas bag! I haven’t gotten in the habit of taking reusable bags to the grocery store with me, but we use it for our library trips and it is perfect. High quality, durable and green!

ChildTrek offers tons of safe, non-toxic toys and dare I say, a great collection of children’s books too (even a selection of Usborne books!). So go ahead…click on my ChildTrek icon and check out their selection.

If you liked this post, let me know. I’ve spent tons of time on the internets looking for cool baby stuff, so I’ll most likely throw another post or two out like this to give some props to my favorite sites. May as well put that information to good use!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

that is quite a contraption for her binkie! thanks for sharing!

Brenna said...

it's always good to hear about new stuff...keep going!

Emily said...

You and I have the exact same nighttime routine e-window-shopping.