Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Too Much Fun!

This afternoon we stayed home and were productive. Yes, productive. I did some laundry folding and then tackled part of a project I've been putting off. I've been meaning to clean out my closet and dresser for months now, and have only gotten through the hanging clothes in my closet. Today, with Jillian's "help", I sorted through all of the folded clothes in my closet and was rewarded with another VERY full bag of clothes for Salvation Army (and what will be another tax deduction for next year!).

Jillian learned to use the chest at the foot of our bed to pull herself onto the bed.

She is quite pleased with our plush Hilton bedding.



All was going well until she climbed into the empty laundry basket. And proceeded to tip it over and fall backwards in the basket off of the chest at the foot of our bed.

It's not pretty.

But some cookies and milk made it feel better!

1 comment: